We ALL have to try to help put a stop to this ......

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: We ALL have to try to help put a stop to this ......
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:02:45 EDT
The Chicago Fire Fuel Altered Racing Team would like to ask for your help
in bringing a thief to justice. Earlier this month, their race trailer was
broken
into outside their shop in Plainfield, IL. Their spare shortblock, a KB Stage
8
hemi complete with rods, pistons, cam,  head studs and front cover assembly
as well as a pair of complete BAE dual plug fuel cylinder heads w/down
nozzle provisions were taken.  Also, spare Mallory ignition parts and blower
pulleys and a 10-bolt supercharger  manifold are missing.

If you have any information concerning the theft or even if you know of
someone who just acquired some new parts, please contact the Will County,
Illinois Sheriff's Department or  Mike Kern: PH: 630.241.2388,
e-mail: mike_kern@msn.com.  Information leading to the arrest and
conviction of these people will be graciously rewarded.