Re: Dave Dozier

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dave Dozier
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:25:46 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/2001 8:50:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time, v4gr@rcn.com
writes:

> List; I was told by Bud Jones, this morning, that Dave Dozier had passed on.
> Dave was a friend and I am much better for having known him.  Rich Fox

       We never know how many summers we have left. Dave was driving his
'liner at Speed Week 2000. Little did he know what the next year would bring.
       He was a great guy as well as a innovative technician and racer. His
exploits go back to early drag racing in the 50's and extend through getting
himself into the record books as well as the "Two-Club" with a supercharged
Chrysler (Flathead Mo-Par, that is) and "Three-Club" using basically a Mo-Par
crate motor on gas.
       He will be missed. ........................................Ardun Doug
King