Re: That Pesky Cd is back again...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: That Pesky Cd is back again...
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:04:19 -0400
Mayf I have some #'s that describe rolling resistance do these need to be
factored in as well?
As a matter of fact they get pretty large and really show you how much ballast
really can hurt you. Also could it be just as possible if a guy had some dyno
#'s and a few time slips to come up with Cd that way consistently? I have played
with doing it that way and it seemed to model the car pretty well, in fact had
the luxury on the one car to run it with 3 different power levels and 2
locations and worked quite well or at least the #'s all fit the curve when i was
done LOL..
Dave
BTW do you have a copy of 'MathCad' it is a program that is really you! I know
you love to run the #'s but this makes it real fast and does all the graphing
etc..