RE: July 4th

To: "'Scott Cowle'" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: July 4th
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:33:11 -0700
Scott,

A sincere THANK YOU for those kind words.  The longest undefended border in
the world ... you've always been a good neighbor.  May it always be so.

Dale C.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Subject: July 4th

  Happy Birthday to all you Yanks, it takes courage , wisdom and initiative
to breathe life into institutions such as democracy and capitalism.
Fortunately for all of you there has never been a short supply of people
with vision in your history. I'm very proud to be Canadian, but I thank the
good Lord I live next door to The U.S.A. God Bless America.
Scott

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..