Re: Side car rules.

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Side car rules.
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:25:21 -0700
Understanding the theory you have does not keep within the structure of the
rules. That could give the vehicle an advantage. The whole purpose of two
way runs is to set records in both directions in the same configuration.
Changing any portion of the vehicle for, in your case gives the vehicle an
un fair advantage.
The other thing would be a design problem as to attach points,the wheel
fairing if used, could change the balance of the bike, etc. etc.

Se what you started Bob
NEXT

Glen