Classic Category

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic Category
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 06:35:19 -0700
List,

I just finished proof reading the pre-entries for Speedweek and decided to
count how many of these entries would be in the Classic Category classes if
they were now in place.

Of a total of 37 entries 19(51%) would be in the new classes. I think this
shows a signifigant amount of interest in the new category. Dave Bloomberg and
I plan to talk to each entry at Speedweek about the new category. If we don't
get to you before you leave try to stop by Dave's pit area or the impound
briefly on your way home.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the establishment of this
category during the formation phase by either filling out the survey or by
email.

Dan Warner