Fuel injectors for the Powerstroke

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel injectors for the Powerstroke
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:30:51 -0500
Okay I'll admit it's a boring day....  Been having some troubles with my
Fuel injectors on the Powerstroke.... so I took it to the closest
Dealer..... 1900 bucks to change 4 of them....

needless to say I started looking for a reasonable alternative....  While I
was doing this I called the dealer that sold it to me.... this is a Small
town dealer in Brundidge Alabama....  the guy has sold me a couple of
trucks.. and generally has been really pleasant to deal with....He said he
would call the District rep and see if he could get some help because it's
outta warranty.....    I went about finding someone else to do the work and
didn't give it much thought...... the Ford dealer just called me back and
said they would split the cost of the repair and ensure my Part wasn't over
1500 dollars..... but only if they could replace ALL 8 of the injectors....
  Thought it was real nice of the guy to actually follow through on what he
said he would do....

Scheduling the truck for maintenance while I am in Los Angles next week....

Keith