RE: Trailer racing

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Trailer racing
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:15:36 -0700
Sounds suspiciously like those figure eight school bus things.  I propose
two-up Vespa road racing (I think I'll just watch).

Dale C.  :D

Subject: Trailer racing

SPS, you need a nap.  Your imagination is running
too wild.  Actually, it would spin off some neat
safety equipment though. And it would certainly
be thrilling to watch!

Dick J

--- "Smith, Simon-Pierre"
<Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com> wrote:
> I've always thought they should have a roadrace
> class for trailers.  Kinda like NASTRUCK only
> they actually carry something and don't just go
> in circles.  Each team gets a 4,000 lb "box"
> and they can make any trailer they like.  You'd
> see all sorts of suspension tricks, trailer
> aerodynamics and brake modulation setups.  Or
> trailer steering!  Sure to spin off some road
> safety equipment.  Imagine trying to make a
> braking pass with a 14 foot trailer behind you.
>  Servo motor controlled hitch height?
>
> Simon-Pierre Smith

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..