It's a meltdown.....

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: It's a meltdown.....
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:50:01 -0600
Hi list, been tryin to get the ol' hotrod ready for the long drive to
B'ville, seems I've got a slight overheating problem.........wich brings me
to my question; does anyone have any experience with coolant additives like
Royal purples "Purple Ice" or 40 Below ? Does it work? How long does it
last? Is it harmful to parts? Ya, I know, I probably need a coolant system
overhaul......wich I will try to get done before the trip, but I'm curious
if this stuff really works.....any feedback is appreciated, thanks
                      Scott in hot and dry big sky