Re: New Harley?

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: New Harley?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:11:41 -0600
Yes Dale, its pretty darn exciting!!!!!!
Traditional Harley stuff makes me ill, which
causes me to "not keep my narratives to myself"
BUT, I have all the admiration in the world for
all Harley enthusiast the world over, who simply
love their machines, if it puts a smile on your face
then more power to you!!
I also cannot blame Harley for not making
much of anything new over the years, when the
sales continue to escalate with current product.
I cant help but think that this new endeavor with
Porsche interventions, will only broaden their market.
Traditionalists will likely shy away from it, but those
"with a more open mind" shall we say are simply going
to eat it up, and those Beemer and other modern bike
owners on "the fence" must be white eyed over this new
model.

Just sit back and think about the potential of this motor
race or street!

Joe (any wagers on how soon Ed will have one of these?)  :)