Help Needed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help Needed
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:47:53 -0700
Hi List,
For those of you that don't know me....
My name is Bob Gribble and I landspeed race a T'Bird at Maxton. (see
www.musclemotorsports.com)  I'm planning on bringing it to B'Ville next month,
just for time runs.
The reason for this note is, I recently bought a twin turbo V6 motor and some
parts from a real gentlemen and ex racer (Doc) in Hemet, CA.  I was planning
on making a drive down there after Speed Week to pick up the parts (but not
looking forward to it) If there's anyone coming from So.Cal. to Bonneville in
August that can transport a motor and some parts, I would be glad to pay you
for your efforts. If this sounds like something you could do please let me
know. It sure would make me a happy racer
Thanks,
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your life"