Wet Water

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Wet Water
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
If I remember right from way back when I was a
fire fighter (1963!), when you add that stuff to
the water, it will be more prone to leaking too.
Something to consider (if I remember right).  It
seems that when we were fighting a fire, and they
switched over to what we called "wet water", all
the hose connections and couplings that were
seeping became virtual gushers. If you are
already having collant sealing problems, don't
use it.

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/