womens driving suit

To: "Land speed newsgroup" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: womens driving suit
From: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 0:39:10 -0500
Hey list,

    So just before Speed Week I am going to be in the
Silver State's "Gold Rush Race", which is the new road race put on by the
Silver
State Classic group.  My 25 year old daughter is going to ride shotgun and
I need to find a driving suit and other protective gear for her.  I do not
anticipate her being a regular right seater so I am looking for
good,  used  gear at this point.  If she really likes it and
I get comfortable with the risk factor as the speed goes up, perhaps we will go
for new.  But that will be later.  She is 5'-10" and 128
lbs.  She says between a womans size 6 to 8 because of her height.

If anyone has a line on some equipment please let me know.  I want her
dressed in good stuff.  It must be SFI rated and we will accept a 3.2A/1
but prefer /5.  AND, it doesn't have to be purple.

Also, I now need internal communication for the car.  Any suggestions
out there on a good brand of equipment.

By the way Ed, I saw your time and speed on this springs race list.
Nice work.  My target speed is 130 for this round.

GH

--- Gene Halvorson

--- ghalvorson@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.