Re: VOLVO

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, tommy@pcpartner.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VOLVO
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
Yep, they will.  My son was a Volvo nut back when
he still lived at home, and I caught the bug
helping him for a few years.  I put a 289 in his
box just before I put one in the Mercedes 220D.
This Volvo of Tommy's is that hmmmm 144(?), looks
like a 46 Ford two door?  It's got chopped top,
is fenderless and looks like a refugee from a
1950s dirt track.  It's powered by a SBC.  BAADDD
looking, and prolly a blast to drive!

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/