No motorcycle brand bashing! We can all get along.

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: No motorcycle brand bashing! We can all get along.
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Clay, Dale" said.  Can't we all just get
along?

Yeah, we can.  We have come a long way from what
it was like in the late sixties and early
seventies.  It was almost hostile back then.
Harley riders were "hard core", Bimmer riders
were "eccentric", Jap bike riders were all "wild
kids", Guzzie riders were all related to "grandpa
on Chitti Chitti Bang Bang", and Brit bike riders
were all "different and under weight".

I have owned and ridden everything from an
Allstate to a Zundapp, and loved them all (except
for one Norton single that kicked harder than I
did).  I wave at every kindred soul with the wind
in their face, sometimes even when I'm driving my
truck, and even then, I know that they know that
"my other ride only has two wheels."

Dick J
Aw hell, I even loved that Norton!
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/