Roll Bars & Chopped Tops

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Roll Bars & Chopped Tops
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Truth be told Jim, you're not alone.  In fact, I
think that might be how chopped tops really got
invented.  By the time the tubing was "CORRECTLY"
cut and fit, the top bar was half way down the
windshield and side windows, and it proved easier
to just chop the top down to the level of the
main hoops rather than re-do the cage.

hee hee hee

Dick J

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/