Re: Grib's Carb Spacer

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Grib's Carb Spacer
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
I was joshing about the restrictor plate.  Yeah,
the square hole spacer is definitelywhat you
want.  I sure got my fingetrs crossed for you.  I
didn't get a chance to meet you last time I was
at Maxton, I was driving that gray ghost camaro.
I started to walk over to meet you at one point,
but you were getting suited up to leave on a run,
the one you spun out on, and then I had to hit
the road in order to get back to Texas in time
for work Monday morning.  I'll get to shake your
hand sooner or later though.  Good luck on the
salt.

Dick J
In East Texas

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/