Re: NOS, how much is enough?

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, "wspotter"
Subject: Re: NOS, how much is enough?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:31:10 -0500
According to Dave..... if TOO MUCH is just right..... then MORE oughta be
BETTER....

Yeah I spray it in Third and then all of forth....  And yeah there are mile
markers.... very visable.... and awesome to watch go past....

I am bringing a Nitrous Pump..... wanna set up the station in your Trailer?
Seems to me we could have Air Conditioning as I recall..... thus making this
a NICE deal for the Bottle Filler.....( see that Dave I do think of you Now
and again...)