Re: Life's little suprise's

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Life's little suprise's
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:56:54 -0600 (MDT)
Quoting Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>:

> Now there is a new and semi forgein skill....   Do I
have to comprehend it?
> is it testable?   These are some of the questions of
life....

> Now kick back and think about this..... If you allow
air under the car in
> massive quanities you have the pension for that air
to rejoin at the back
> of
> the car..... the longer distance ( top of car ) is
going to cause a low
> pressure area and obviously create our hero
LIFT.....   Now Mr Lift he does
> some good things and some bad things.... but in this
case it's all bad...
> as less weight on the tires equates to a lessor
ability to put the power
> avalible to the ground....
>
> Hence my theory of Letting as little air as possible
to go UNDER the
> car....
> Keep the air out and force it over the top and it has
to create a High
> pressure area on the nose of the car..... then all
you have to worry about
> is the air going down the side trying to lift the
rear quarter panels as it
> goes past the back tire....   This of course isn't
something I have thought
> about much other then to watch what Nascar does to go
Fast....  just
> followed thier lead.  Check out the raised rear
quarters next time you see
> Nascar..... amazing.
Be'n that you are from LA I would have thought that
you would have know'd about them thar "wing-sticks"
wmts

> Now on to the real question of life.....
> 1.  Where does Kentucky Fried Chicken get those
little chicken parts?  How
> can it be feasible to have a drumstick that
small.....?  This has been
> perplexing me for years..... so I put it down as one
of my Major life

majordomo@autox.team.net