Re: Crank trigger

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crank trigger
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:23:28 -0500
My Crank Trigger set up sounds exactly like yours.... and it won't take a
gap of over .050   otherwise it won't start....

Make sure you have a small hole by the #1 plug to check rotor phasing as
well Terry....

what that means is once you have the timing all set up.... check and make
sure you can see ( thru the hole with a timing gun ) that the rotor is
pointing at the terminal exactly.... in my case it's never failed but I know
phasing is a major issue with a crank trigger

Also in my case I have to set the trigger up about 2 degrees before the
absolute even point on the pick up to have it timing correctly the first
time...

Just a bit of food for thought.... be happy to help you in any way with it
Terry....