Question on motorcycle records posted on the website

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question on motorcycle records posted on the website
From: "Kimbro, Ray E" <ray.kimbro@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:55:06 -0400
I have questions about some of the motorcycle records newly posted on the
SCTA website. Specifically, the 1350CCM/PG & M/PF, and the 1000CC P/PP
record information does not appear to correlate to the records posted in
last year's rule book, and the posted results of the Y2K racing season.  It
is quite important to my team and myself to understand what the actual
"official" records are for these classes.

I would appreciate any input or guidance from the list as to who to contact,
or how to proceed to have these questions answered.

Please feel free to reply offline - my office email is: ray.kimbro@eds.com
My personal email is: raykimbro@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Ray Kimbro - Sportster List Race Team