Re: running commentry?

To: Paul Bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: running commentry?
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:14:27 -0700
I imagine Jonathan Amo will have some input from his room at Motel 6 or
wherever he manages to settle.  I'll post some information when I get home
each night from my salt visits.  With a daughter getting married on the 10th
and an additional open house for the newlyweds on the 16th in Boulder my
salt time is going to be short this year.

Wes