Re: The first car I droved

To: Scott Christensen <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: The first car I droved
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:50:08 -0700
Reminded me of a "grain" story.

My cousin Nadine, a very pretty girl from the Salt Lake area, married a
prosperous wheat farmer's son from Soda Springs, ID.  Of course it was the
talk of that small town ... Craig went away to school and came home with a
pretty "trophy wife."  His dad owned the grain elevator in Soda and when
harvest time came, the whole family was involved.  They told Nadine to go
climb in that truck and drive it, loaded, to the elevator.  She missed the
loaded part and climbed into the large grain truck and dutifully drove it to
the elevator ... empty.  Twenty five years later, Craig has passed on from
cancer, she's running the elevator and still hasn't lived down that little
drive.

Wes