RE: Very Big Bummer!!!!!

To: Drylakercr@aol.com
Subject: RE: Very Big Bummer!!!!!
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 02:31:56 -0600 (MDT)
Katie,  What a bummer!!!!!  I hope you insisted that
they verify that dog doesn't have Rabies by having his
head tested.

Don't give up yet you might be feeling better in a few
days you might be suprised how well that things get to
feeling when you are on the SALT. wmts

Quoting Drylakercr@aol.com:

> well, we are on our way to the salt friday, however i
won't be driving due
> the fact that i was viciously attacked by a dog
yesterday in front of a pet

> store. i have 20+ stitches in my right arm and a
major puncture wound in my

> right thigh. i am quite upset about the entire
incident, especially the
> fact
> that it occurred days before we head out for the
biggest racing event of
> the
> year!
>
> i'll see some of you there and to those who won't be
there i hope to see
> you
> there next year.
>
> oh, please excuse my typing as i can only use one
hand.

majordomo@autox.team.net