Re: re:when we were kids.

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re:when we were kids.
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:25:11 -0700
Paul; If my mom ever had any input into car stuff at our house I never heard
it. In the summer before my senior year in high school I got my license
suspended. So the first day I walked the half mile to school. The shame. At
lunch period I walked back home. My dad was there and asked what I was
doing. I replied I had come to get my car since I couldn't stand being at
school without it. He agreed and said be careful not to get stopped again. I
really think my dad was OK.   Rich