Re: Salt stuff

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Salt stuff
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:47:44 -0600 (MDT)
Sorry about the delay, we changed hotels sun night. We
have started the Lisc. process. Being a rookie we had
to start out with  the 125-150 My \\\
125-150 I ran 137.3
150-175  ""   164
175-200  ""   191.
201-249- ""   245
as I right his I am about to fall asleep as I have been
so excited I have had trouble sleeping.

I am going to get up at 5:00 am MDST to go to the salt
flats to get "Rose" out of compound an try to set a
record for AA/GL in the 255mph range.
Terry of Guam Bomb fame got in te 200 mph club with his
stude.

I am running on a open record with a chance at the 200
club at 270 for gas.

Tommorrow will be the first trip down the long course
that I will not have to "pedal it" to keep from going
over the maxium allowed for my lisc upgrade run.
If all goes well we will soon "Know"
KT hurt his new motor so I heard. wmtw

Quoting Want1937hd@aol.com:

> Thank you Wed! Your report is the next best thing to
being there! Bob in

majordomo@autox.team.net