Back from Speedweek...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back from Speedweek...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:16:08 -0700
Wow, home again! Said hello to a lot of friends, made a lot more, had a good
time. Assisted Bob Gribble (barely, I am not much help) and want to say what
a fine gentleman he is. His wife is cut from the same cloth and is a jewel.
I am sure everyone will tell you their stories when they return if they
haven't already. Watched Vesco's liner run 470 out the back door. Way cool!.
Met Dave Freiberger from Hot Rod and watched him get his A lisc! Cool! All
neat people. Drove into Pahrump and the wind chill was 109 degrees, about 20
degrees hotter than B'ville. Oh, Joe got his red hat!! What a stoy he can
tell you!

mayf, tired but happy

oh, went by area 51 looking for UFO's ut no luck