Helping with Landracing.com

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Helping with Landracing.com
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:24:30 -0600
List I dont know if this message went thru yesterday or not so I am posting
again.

Im looking for a few people that would like to help with Landracing.com
and become part of the Landracing.com team.
Looking for the following people to take charge of these area's.
1. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. This will all be a web based admin
section that will deal with providing questions and answers. Person will
need to setup and provide a questions and answers. Update as needed to
provide the best place to get questions answered about land speed
racing, setting records, how to get to the events etc etc.
2. Links - Keep up with all the land speed racing links, including
personal web pages, articles on the web, company sites etc etc. Maintain
and add and delete as neccessary. Users can submit their site for your
approval into the links section, you will catagorize as needed.
3. Formulas - Provide real world formulas on anything dealing with
racing. Maintain and keep as acurate as possible.
4. News editors -. Looking for a few people to help keep up with the
news and provide continued news on Land Speed Racing and the like. You
can submit stories by a web based admin menu.
5. Message Board - Need someone to monitor and edit as neccessary the
message board answering questions and directing and providing answers as
neccessary.

All these areas will provide your own email for each section that can be
forwarded to your current email address. You must answer each email as
they come in if you cannot answer then forward email to myself.
In the next couple of months I will be working on a new design again for
Landracing.com and hope to have another look for a great site, this time getting
away from the frames type of webpage and have more scripting that you
see on more of the sites on the web.

If you are interested please email me off the list at
webmaster@landracing.com

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com