Fw: Thanks thread

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Thanks thread
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:52:48 -0500
List

Not near enough credit is ever given to the SCTA-BNI and their volunteers
who run a very well organized and smoothly operated meet.  There must have
been 500 entries this year and they ran it without a hitch.   When you think
this is the last great amateur race left in the world, where else could we
race?

Thanks SCTA-BNI
Dave the Hayseed