What's been changed

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, "Thomas E. Bryant"
Subject: What's been changed
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
--- Keith,
I know this is an elementary approach, but what's
been changed since you ran it last?  Rear end
(locked?), tires, wheels, alignment, ride height,
hood scoop, air dam???  Something's gotta be
different than it was before.  I've been working
with Mayf a lot off list and am becoming
extremely aware that little tiny things make a
lot of aerocynamic difference when you get up to
the speed you are running (and I wanna run).

Dick J
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/