Re: maths question.

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: maths question.
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:40:06 -0700
Paul
Try this web site.
www.refdesk.com
Type in the upper left side in the search column  (fluid dynamics ) click on
search.
Also in the right hand column about 1/2 way down is top tools and reference,
go to calculators online center.
This will take you to more information then one can believe. There is a
special section just for the automobile. Try it and let me know what you
think.
Glen