Re: WOS

To: "Stewart, Thomas (NPG)" <TBS1@pge.com>,
Subject: Re: WOS
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:12:40 -0700
Tom,

Records set at SCTA/BNI and USFRA sponsored meets are all considered
Bonneville Salt Flats records.  Same rules, same requirements.  Biggest
difference is that USFRA record return runs are usually at 5:00 in the
evening of the day the car qualifies for the second run.  On the last day of
the meet we usually run record second runs as soon as it is practical.