[Fwd: Re: finally home after B/V]

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: finally home after B/V]
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:46:28 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: finally home after B/V
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:43:23 -0400
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
CC: Rose & Terry Hunt <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>,land-speed@autox.team.net

Name me the sports car driver that is successful without a tach or shift light
If the car went faster it is because it finally got shifted at redline rather
the number the owner would rather use thinking about what it will cost to fix if
it breaks....
I've been racing way too long to believe that story :>)
Dave