Re: Hood Scoop

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "DOUG ODOM"
Subject: Re: Hood Scoop
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:10:38 -0400
Glen
Thanks for jogging my memory. I noticed this weekend watching the US
Nationals that it was the Dodge's that did have the strange shape inlet.
Especially Darrel Alderman's. Noticed another unique scoop too on the top
fuel cars. The scoop appeared to be 3 seperate tubes that converge together
while making a large radius bend into the blower.

Bill