Thank you for including us on your mailing

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you for including us on your mailing
From: Marge and/or Dave Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:17:59 -0400 (EDT)
Even if it
is just once a year.  If pictures are worth more
than words, we've included some of our kids
and our grandkids. Emma is 22 months; Nick is 5;
Nathan is 11; Katie is 13.  They get older, and
so do our kids, but we resist aging.

Still the same:
-- Dave continues to work at HWS
-- Marge attends SAGE classes at UNL
-- Enjoying time with our kids and grandkids
-- House, neighborhood, city
-- Travel to some old, some new places
-- Dave racing at Bonneville; some new records
-- Our wishes that God will continue to bless us all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO YOU AND YOURS --
FROM US AND OURS.

        .

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of everyone.exe]