Advice

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advice
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 04:57:03 -0500
in my case I have Two best pieces of advice.

>From Ken Young ( Indian motorcycle mechanic)  "do you take a bath before you
go to a doctor?  Then wash that thing before you work on it"
just shows pride in workmanship.

and from my Father ( who don't spin many wrenches)  "Never hire a mechanic
with cut up hands"  If he can't take the time to look at where his hand is
going to go when it slips off that wrench what makes you think he could
possibly think through something as complex as an automobile.