RE: Flags

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flags
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:31:43 -0400
Well, I fly the flag at home every day, anyway.  It's out today, too -
proclaiming that an American lives here - one who is proud of his country,
and that those that have given me the freedom to fly the flag aren't
forgotten whether they died in war or because of terrorism.

This morning before my route truck left on its' run I affixed a small flag
to the mirror bracket.  The flag will likely be shredded by the wind when
the truck gets home tonight - but the spirit of the flag will fly forever.

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)