RE: together.

To: "'Paul Bland'" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: together.
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:29:30 -0700
If they can just keep the anti-Christ at home till we get there that will be
much appreciated.  OBTW, what was that address again? (got a missile we need
to program)

Dale C.

Subject: together.

List, just a bit of news from this side, Queen Elizebeth today ordered (for
the first time in history) a special changing of the guards at Buckingham
Palace, with your US Ambassadeur in attendance, the Royal Guards played the
US
National Anthem, which was then followed by a 2 minute silence. Tommorrow
there will be a Europe wide 3 minute silence. Our Prime Minister last night
said "We stand side by side and shoulder to shoulder with our friends in
America"
At the same time NATO declared "If they attack one of us, they attack all of
us"
You are NOT alone!!!!!!!!
Paul.
It's just been reported on the news that king scum bag himself Bin Laden is
under house arrest in Afganistan (but don't put money on it!)

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..