missed America

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: missed America
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Joe Fruia [Joe.Fruia@BCEI.com]
Sent:   Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:00 AM
To:     'CAROL BURNS'; 'CAROLYN FRUIA'; Charley Beaver; 'DICK URBAN'; donna;
Doug Carder; Greg Sawyer; Jerry Kirby; Jessie
Spraberry; 'JIM & VICCIE KEEL'; 'KERI REYNOLDS'; 'KRISTY VANDENBERG'; 'MARGIE &
RONNIE GRIER'; Mark Finney;
'MICHAEL CHRISTEN'; 'MICHAEL-OFFICE'; 'MICHAEL PARTNEY'; Nikki Lahti; Pat
Altenbernd; 'RICHARD FOOTE'; Richard
Becher; Tim Frank; 'TOM ESTREL'; 'VIRGINIA WILSON'; 'JOE FRUIA-HOME'