substitutes for LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: substitutes for LSR
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:57:15 -0400
  Well, yesterday I went drag racing at Cayuga Dragway Park in southern
Ontario because I need to get a regular fix of speed or I do silly things on
our nations highways and byways.It was a special Chrysler day and even
though I had a blast, made it to the quarter finals where serious brain fade
ended my day, there wasn't a single American driver there, where normally
there would be many from the Buffalo area. Funny thing though, everywhere
you looked there were plenty of Stars and Stripes on the race cars, in the
stands,on peoples shirts. Can't wait to get back to Maxton for my ,what is
now,yearly trip to speed and great people.
Scott