Racin

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, webmaster@landracing.com
Subject: Racin
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
Got the East Texas Camaro up and running last
night.  Sounded really good and was almost ready
to go. Just needed to get the front end aligned.

DO NOT try to load a racecar on a trailer
backwards in the dark.  It could slip off the
ramps and tear up the right side header.

By midnight, my wife and daughter and I had
managed to use the winch, in union with two
come-alongs, two floor jacks, a bottle-neck jack,
and a pile of lumber to get the car and twisted
header free of the trailer and ramps, and up on
jackstands.  The header was repaired the whole
thing is ready for another go.

This afternoon, when I get home from work, and
before it gets dark, I will reload the car, the
more conventional way, with the front facing
front, and hopefully get the front end done
tomorrow.

Other than that, it's ready for Maxton next week!

Dick J
In East Texas