Monza

To: Lsr385@aol.com, drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Monza
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
Good luck Tom.  Hey Mayf, if ya got a digital
camera, get me some pictures of Tom's Monza.  I
really would like to see inside the engine
compartment and under the car as well as inside.
Could also use some front bodywork closeups.

Why learn by making my own mistakes.  If somebody
else has been there and done that, then learn
from them.  Right?

Thanks
Dick J