Re: Decision Dilemma

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Decision Dilemma
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:56:31 -0500
Grib I really liked that car....  Rick did an outstanding job building it...
suburb quality through out with major attention to detail....  You already
know what it feels like to spin at Bonneville so the short wheelbase and
HUGE hp your going to create should make for some FUN rides... and many
records I'm sure... Nice to hear.... K