The way to Run a Business

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: The way to Run a Business
From: Ken Bond <kmb2@humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:34:20 -0700
Folks,

An interesting tail about a product called Salt-X.

When I got back from Speed Week, I called these folks and ordered up a
gallon to use to de-salt the truck.  I gave a credit card number and sure
enough, a week later here the stuff arrived.  All was well.

Well,,,,, yesterday, I get another gallon in the mail and a note from John
Helms stating that he couldn't find an acknowledgment of shipment in their
system.  He went on to say that if I had not received the product, please
accept his apology.  If I had received the shipment, please accept this
additional gallon and share it with friends.'

This stuff dilutes way down.'  You put 1 oz in a gallon water in a garden
sprayer and then spray way.  Anyway, I'll be on the salt next year (good
Lord willing) with an 85 vette.  Bring a spare garden sprayer and stop by
and pick up an ounce or two and give this stiff a try.  Ed Van Scoy has
been using it for several years and likes it and got me started.  You can
find details at www.salt-x.com.  I got my letter from John Helms @
800.827.2189.

Normal disclaimers, I don't know the company, no financial interest, yada
yada yada.  Just seems to me like a good way to run a railroad.

KEN

* Ken Bond,                                                 *
* Prof. of Bus. Admin.                                      *
* Humboldt State Univ.              ____________            *
* Arcata, CA 95521          _______| 58  85  99 |_________  *
*                          /     How much horsepower     /  *
*                         /      Can I have and still   /   *
* Wk.:707.826.4277       /_________ go to Heaven?______/    *
* Wk Fax:707.826.6666              |_61______61_|           *
* Hm.:707.826.7764           I Never Drive Faster than      *
* Hm Fax:707.826.0334        My Guardian Angel Can Fly      *
* Internet:                                                 *
* kmb2@humboldt.edu (office)                                *
* ragtops@humboldt1.com (home)                              *