Re: WOS updates

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: WOS updates
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:47:34 -0600 (MDT)
AutoX team members,
Just a note to up date you on " The Yellow Rose of
Texas" Team.

We went though inspection with hardly any trouble and
got ready to run on Fri after the drivers meeting and
the brief Memorial service let me tell you I got choked
up as that Flag was lowred back to half mast. As I
looked around there was more than one misty eye.

Our first run was around 11:00 am and the temp was
already 90  Our down run was 268.9 something. I was
elated because we had good chance to put me in the 2
club min of 270 for AA/GL and raise the record by at
least 15 mph. So back to inpound where we were beside
the Hammon Lakester driven by Tannis Hamond who had
qualified at 290 + and were later joined by a 50 cc
side car motorcycle who had qualified at 33 mph. more
later Wmts

Quoting Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>:

> Hey Guys.... Jon is doing a great job updating us on
the world of speed....

majordomo@autox.team.net