Re: Tony Capana

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Tony Capana
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:36:50 -0700
Doug
Thanks for the message. Tony introduced me to lakes racing. He was also one
of the members along with Carl Bourgh  that ask me to join the Albata car
club(1953). Tony was always fair and helpful to all racers. He gave me many
discounts at his shop and his products were state of the art in their time.
A sad day for us that had the honor to know him. God Speed Tony.
Glen