Bonneville 2003

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonneville 2003
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:22:51 -0400
  I'm sure this has been answered before but when you are out on the course
at what points are your speeds measured and which mile counts as a record.
When I go to Bonneville I won't be worried about setting records I'm just
trying to go 200mph. Do you have to run a certain length of the course and
is each mile marked off like the quarter miles are at Maxton?   I'm going to
go in the summer of 2003, when do I have to let the SCTA know I'm coming to
race, or do I just show up? When is the best time to book a hotel in
Wendover and which hotels do the racers generally use? Will the SCTA use my
ECTA logbook as a guide to inspection when I get the car teched? I know this
is rather soon but I don't want to screw this up!
Scott