Re: Spring2002

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spring2002
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
Great to hear it.  Let me know which meet you are
going to try for as soon as you can.  Maybe we
can both make it to the same place at the same
time. Right now, I'm thinking the May meet so
that my daughter will already be out of school
for the summer.  I would like to make one more
weekend of sorting before I try to take the
Camaro to the salt.  Bring Molson Lite and your
old carburetor, and I'll bring all the Mopar
parts (non-hemi) that I have laying around the
shop.  hee hee hee  Hope this works out.  I'd
like to meet you in person.

Dick J
In East Texas