Re: HRM

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: HRM
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:20:34 -0700
Thanks for the heads up Glenn.
I sent in a subscription card last week.
Back in the '80s when I was working with Howard, there was NOTHING in HRM
that was of interest. Howard was already an excellent car painter.
Back then Circle Track with Smokeys Tech pages was a good source of
information for me.
Hot Rod is a very different magazine today. I hope it encourages young
people to get more involved than just putting their signature on a
credit card slip.

Bryan