Re: That Pesky Tiem Slip Data

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That Pesky Tiem Slip Data
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dr Mayf
I think this might be useful if we knew how to use it.
I compared your average to our best run and we are
accelerating more than your average during the timed
mile on the short course. That should tell use
something about which way to go with gear ratio or
something but I haven't figured it out yet. I have
heard that the old pros use that 2.25 speed for
tuning.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1